We help innovators develop comprehensive, executable business and development/manufacturing strategies for technology innovators.
We typically work with innovators emerging from research institutions and corporate research development centers. By developing a deep practical understanding of the capabilities and limits of technologies, we create practical short-term and long-term product, market and development strategies. Examples include:
- Investment presentations
- Traditional business planning and project execution plans
- Market opportunity analysis
- Product requirements and detailed specifications for development / manufacture
- Identification and engagement with strategic development partners
In general, our product and market research is gathered through direct contact with primary sources, and is not taken from generic market analysis reports.
We also can provide world-class leadership in the key aspects of business creation, including:
- Technology Licensing
- Identifing and securing financial backing
- Corporate structure / legal framework
- Strategic Partner development